Hotel Campredon in L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue

In the heart of Isle sur la Sorgue, the Hôtel Donadeï de Campredon is a beautiful mansion built in
1746 with part of it listed as a Historic Monument. Today it houses a museum, the Campredon Art Centre, in which many exhibitions, workshops and lectures take place throughout the year. The museum also has a permanent collection devoted to the life and work of the poet René Char. Moreover, the centre provides support to artistic creation and emerging artists.

Le museum comprises:  
- 1 bookshop
- 1 reception space
- 8 exhibition halls covering 400m²
- 1 workshop
- 1 documentation space
- 1 50-seat auditorium
- 2 adjacent parkings (Escargot and Portalet car parks)

Campredon Centre d'Art - 20, rue du Docteur Tallet - 84800 L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue

+33 (0)4 90 38 17 41

Scroll To Top