99 EUR/night* starting at
Nestling in 4 spots in the historic town of Grignan, the Clair de Plume invites you throughout the year to enjoy the sweetness of life. Sixteen personalized rooms furnished in 19th century style await you. Some have sloped ceilings, others a view of the garden and still others are in the private house 100 metres away.
In summer, the Mediterranean garden (with a natural swimming pool and a restaurant) awaits you just steps away. For light meals, a tea salon offers you the choice of a terrace, an arbour or a lounge.
Bistro meals for lunch; gastronomic menu for your dinners (and Sunday lunch): a lively and colourful cuisine based on culinary traditions with particular given given to the produce and its integrity.
Finally, the boutique in the centre of the village offers the specialties, fragrances and traditions of Provence.
A stone's throw from the village, the house is situated on 7,000m² of grounds, sheltered from the mistral wind by the Bellevue Hill.
Centuries-old trees, a shaded courtyard, loungers and armchairs, all with a view of the Mont Ventoux. And to complete this idyllic tableau, the lovely songs of the birds.
Junior Suite Thierry
The Private House - Room 5
The Lovers Pavilion
The Main House
The Main House of the "Clair de la Plume" (17th & 19th centuries), where its history began.
In the location, as it is said, of a former house of Canons, Le Clair de la Plume proposes:
- 8 rooms and one suite,
- the French traditional restaurant,
- the tearoom,
- a little shop,
- the reception
The Private House
18th & 19th Centuries
Located 100 meters from the main house, the Private House consists of:
- 4 suites (35 m²) of whom a junior suite,
- 2 comfortable rooms, all decorated with a personal style.
The authentic happiness of a host house.
The Lovers Pavilion
Our 1500 m² Mediterranean garden offers a variety of lavender, rosemary and other plants that require no irrigation. There is no chemical product used (only organic fertilizer).
In this prize-winning garden, discover:
- the Pond of swimming, maintained in an organic way,
- our summer restaurant,
- the secret Chamber the "Lovers Pavilion".
At the Main House, in front of wash house, our restaurant is opened every day of the year. It comes in two offers:
- a "Bistro" formula for lunch from Monday to Saturday. Thist is a quality traditional cuisine, using fresh products, allied with friendly service.
- a Gastronomic card for dinners, with a sophisticated cuisine, and an elegant table service.
Service in the XIXth glasshouse, or the dining room (privatization possible). On sunny days, lunch and dinner in the garden of the main house.
- Our Tea Room is open every afternoon in the Main House. Collection of over 50 teas; chocolates & pastries…
- In summer, our Garden Restaurant, 200 meters from the main house, offers outdoor restoration (summer simple cooking, informal service) in an exceptional place.
Resident or not of the hotel, discover the Buffet Breakfast served in the old kitchen.
Poetry and Romanticism in Grignan
- The night in our Pavilion of lovers for an experience far from the noise of the world
- Dinner at the gourmet restaurant (1 * Michelin, in 3 courses, according to the Chef's market, excluding drinks
- Champagne breakfast buffet
- A gourmet basket of local delicacies
At the rate of 499 euros per night.