600 EUR/week* starting at
The Villa Jean Baptiste bears the name of my great grandfather. Built in 1936, it has been entirely renovated in 2013 and has refined and elegant decoration.
With 150 m² of living space, it can accommodate up to 6 people. 1000 m² of enclosed garden with swimming pool.
Ideal for a vacation with the family or friends.
In the heart of Provence, we will be happy to direct you to the most beautiful places to visit: the Vaucluse (Avignon, Isle sur la Sorgue, Fontaine de Vaucluse), the Alpilles (Saint Rémy de Provence, Baux de Provence), the Camargue (Arles, Saintes Maries de la Mer), the Luberon (Gordes, the Colorado Provençal), the Wine Road...
The Villa Jean-Baptiste
Enclosed swimming pool
The living room
On the 1st floor
- Equipped kitchen (dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, gas cooker, laundry machine, iron and ironing board, set of dish towels)
- Big living room with Internet access, flat-screen TV and DVD player.
- 2 big bedrooms with double beds, armoires. Sheets provided.
- Bathroom and separate toilet. Bath towels provided.
- Access to the shaded terrace where you can have your meals.
On the ground floor
- A third bedroom with double bed, closet and Italian-style shower and a separate toilet (access by way of an interior staircase)
- A veranda with a play area for children and a reading corner.
- The private 8mx4m/1.5m deep swimming pool is entirely fenced for children's safety; deck chairs and sunbathers, parasol. We take care of pool maintenance.
- 1000 m² garden enclosed by an automatic gate with trees, lawn and a barbecue at your disposal.
- Enclosed garage for your vehicle.
"Holiday in Provence for All Saints"
Come and enjoy this fully equipped house for 6 people, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
From 22 October to 3 November at the rate of 600 euros, heating, wifi, bed linen and towels included.
Contact and access
Villa Jean-Baptiste - 18, petit chemin d'Arles - 13870 Rognonas
+33 (0)6 76 18 66 99