900 EUR/week* starting at
Separate house, with private, 5 x 10 m swimming pool and all comforts, in peaceful surroundings with beautiful views over the Sorgue valley and Luberon mountains, on 6,000 m² of enclosed, tree-filled grounds (Holm oaks, olive trees, lawn and garden). The 5 x 10 m pool is chlorine treated and made safe by a wooden curtain.
Situated just outside the village of Lagnes, you are only 500 m from all the shop. Lagnes is a charming little Provençal village, well-located just a stone's throw from the Luberon and its famous villages (Gordes, Roussillon, Ménerbes), 5 km from L'Isle sur la Sorgue and Fontaine de Vaucluse.
La Maison de Noah is ideal for a stay with your friends, a family vacation or a golfing vacation (the golf course of Saumane is 5 minutes away by car). Possibility of walks and hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, etc...
Living room with fireplace
Bedroom with a view over the garden
Double bed room
The house is situated within a big garden, quietly out-of-the-way amidst the Holm oaks. It can accommodate 4 to 9 people. Particularly functional, it is decorated with refinement and taste.
For your comfort, all the bedrooms have air-conditioning, central gas heating, telephone, fax, Internet.
Ground floor :
- 1 living room with fireplace (satellite TV with DVD player), combined with the dining room (table seats 10 people) open to the kitchen.
- Entirely equipped kitchen : refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, hotplate, dishwasher.
- Large terrace, partly covered, opening on to the pool, with garden furniture and barbecue.
- 2 double rooms
- 1 bathroom (shower, sink, toilet)
- 1 double bedroom with bathroom (shower, 2 sinks, separate toilet).
- 1 double bedroom (2 single beds 90 x 200 cm).
- 1 single bedroom (1 single bed 90 x 200 cm).
- 1 attic bedroom (for children) with comfortable sofa beds.
- 1 salle de bains (shower, wc)