99 EUR/night* starting at
Divided among 5 sites in the heart of the historic village of Grignan, the Clair de Plume invites you for a timeless stay: rooms with period furnishings, a Michelin starred gourmet restaurant (open Wednesdays to Sundays), a tea salon (open every afternoon), a farm with a bistro (Bib Gourmand from Michelin, open every day), the Mediterranean Garden with an organic swimming pool, a boutique… Come here to completely forget the world.
There is, in Provence, a secret address divided among five houses in the historic village of Grignan… Stroll around, taste, stay for a while… here you can forget about the world. At the hotel: the sweetness of life in the rooms with 19th century furnishings, divided between the main house, across from a magnificent washhouse, and the delightful private house 100 metres away.
At the Michelin starred gourmet restaurant (open Wednesdays to Sundays), where fresh regional products are highlighted: truffles, olives, asparagus, game, cheeses, fruit from the valley and even some forgotten vegetables…
At the bistro (Bib Gourmand) in the heart of the 18th century Chapouton farm. In the tea salon every afternoon: treats from our pastry chef, snacks.
In summer, the Mediterranean Garden opens with its natural swimming pool (without chemical treatment), a remarkable collection of plants, an exceptional view over the village and lavender fields… Nestling in this particular garden, the "Pavillon des Amoureux", or Lover's Pavilion, invites you for a special stay as just the two of you… a unique spot across from the sumptuous Château de Grignan.
At the boutique in the centre of the village, where you'll find home-made pastries, fragrances and treats from Provence. A timeless place, where you can feel the spirit of the Marquise de Sévigné, who so dearly loved Grignan
Junior Suite Thierry
The Private House - Room 5
The Lovers Pavilion
The Main House
The Main House of the "Clair de la Plume" (17th & 19th centuries), where its history began.
In the location, as it is said, of a former house of Canons, Le Clair de la Plume proposes:
- 8 rooms and one suite,
- the French traditional restaurant,
- the tearoom,
- a little shop,
- the reception
The Private House
18th & 19th Centuries
Located 100 meters from the main house, the Private House consists of:
- 4 suites (35 m²) of whom a junior suite,
- 2 comfortable rooms, all decorated with a personal style.
The authentic happiness of a host house.
The Lovers Pavilion
Our 1500 m² Mediterranean garden offers a variety of lavender, rosemary and other plants that require no irrigation. There is no chemical product used (only organic fertilizer).
In this prize-winning garden, discover:
- the Pond of swimming, maintained in an organic way,
- our summer restaurant,
- the secret Chamber the "Lovers Pavilion".
At the Main House, in front of wash house, our restaurant is opened every day of the year. It comes in two offers:
- a "Bistro" formula for lunch from Monday to Saturday. Thist is a quality traditional cuisine, using fresh products, allied with friendly service.
- a Gastronomic card for dinners, with a sophisticated cuisine, and an elegant table service. Service in the XIXth glasshouse, or the dining room (privatization possible). On sunny days, lunch and dinner in the garden of the main house.
- Our Tea Room is open every afternoon in the Main House. Collection of over 50 teas; chocolates & pastries…
- In summer, our Garden Restaurant, 200 meters from the main house, offers outdoor restoration (summer simple cooking, informal service) in an exceptional place. Resident or not of the hotel, discover the Buffet Breakfast served in the old kitchen.
THE CHEF : A native of Avignon, Julien ALLANO gained his experience at the best restaurants in the region. Taking over in 2007 as Chef at “La Mirande” (Avignon), he maintained its Michelin star. He then took over the direction of the kitchen at the Palm Beach in Ajaccio (also with a Michelin star). Always loving a challenge, Julien chose the Clair de la Plume to establish a seasonal cuisine centred on the authenticity of the produce. In February 2015, one star was awarded to the gourmet restaurant at the Clair de la Plume and to Julien ALLANO, recognizing and honouring his passion. His leitmotiv: evolution within tradition… "I invite you to come share a lively and colourful cuisine, based on culinary Traditions, with particular care given to the produce and its integrity.
A cuisine prepared as a team, and, quite simply, with the heart." Julien ALLANO.
Poetry and Romanticism in Grignan
- The night in our Pavilion of lovers for an experience far from the noise of the world
- Dinner at the gourmet restaurant (1 * Michelin, in 3 courses, according to the Chef's market, excluding drinks
- Champagne breakfast buffet
- A gourmet basket of local delicacies
At the rate of 499 euros per night.
A discovery in the heart of the village of Grignan, turned towards its history.
Dine at Clair de la Plume, our starry table (1 * Michelin), dream in one of our charming rooms and start the day with a breakfast buffet, champagne ...
This box includes for two people:
- One night in a double room
- Dinner in 3 services & interludes in our gourmet restaurant (on site), excluding drinks,
- The breakfast buffet champagne.
- A guided tour of the Château de Grignan
Subject to availability. Prepayment of the stay at the time of booking
Offer non cancellable, non refundable
From 249 euros for 2
We offer ½ study days from 45 € HT, with option at the gastronomic restaurant possible (1 * Michelin).