287 EUR/week* starting at
Emilie Hediard and her team are happy to welcome you to the Campsite of Isle sur la Sorgue, open-air hotel at the gates of the Luberon. On the banks of the Sorgue, a haven of peace and greenery, where comfort, rest and relaxation harmonize with Nature and her activities, such as fishing, canoeing-kayaking, bicycle touring, hiking and discovering Provence.
Cheers to this cocktail which, in all conviviality, will make of your stay at La Sorguette an exceptional holiday.
The site stretches over 5 hectares, with 164 sitess of 100 m² marked out by small shrub hedges of different varieties. The roads are all tarmacked. The land is flat, grassy and half shaded.
The campsite is continuously guarded. Vehicule entrance is authorized from 7:30am to 10:30pm. The campsite is open from March 15 to October 31. In summer, the grocery shop is open every day; you will find it indispensable during you stay. Snack-bar, drinks, ice cream, etc. Off-season, a convenience stand is set up at the reception (bread, croissants, coffee).
Mobile homes are available for a "easier" and more comfortable vacation.
- Mistral: 31m², 2 to 6 people, 3 bedrooms, with covered terrace
- Provence: 28 m² , 2 to 6 people, 2 bedrooms, with terrace
- Luberon: 23 m², 2 to 4 people, 2 bedrooms, with terrace
- Lavande: 20 m² , 2 to 4 people, 2 bedrooms, with covered terrace
- Cigale luxe: comfort 31 m², 3 to 6 people, 2 bedrooms.
Each rental has:
- 1 kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee machine and electric kettle, all necessary tableware. No pressure cooker nor household appliances.
- 1 bathroom: shower and sink, toilet.
- 2 bedrooms.
- Garden furniture and 2 sunbathers
It is a good idea to bring your own towels, dish towel, sheets, pillowcases. Light bedcovers are at your disposal.
All persons, parking space, gas and electricity are included in the rental price. Cleaning is your responsibility.
Unusual stay - Mongol Yurt - Camping Sorguette
Camping Sorguette - Mongol yurt
A "nomad space" with 3 traditional yurts from Mongolia (4 to 6 people) and 2 perched cabins and 3 tent Lodges grouped around a communal kitchen.
Carré d'ailleurs: The square is also born of the combination of 3 natural materials: wood, glass, cotton fabric. It is designed to provide a living space elegant and atypical
Pod: Hut nature for holiday 100% natural. Fused with nature, the pod is a simple concept of cabin comfort and original.
Bed in the Lodge
Hut nature with Hammock
The Pan Tree House
The Pan tree house - Bedroom
The Pan tree house - Terrace
Peter Pan theme tree house for 4 people with dry toilet, 1 bed 140 x 190 + 2 beds 90 x 190
The Bird Tree House
The Bird Tree House - Bedroom
For bird watching, a tree house for 3 people with dry toilet, 1 bed 140 x 190 + 1 trundle bed 90 x 190
• Fitness outdoor equipment.
• Playground for children.
• Ping-pong, volleyball, basketball, pétanque.
• TV room and library: wifi access free.
• Bicycle hire: Bicycle Welcome members.
• Canoë-kayak: registration at Réception.
• Idleness and refreshment on the banks of the Sorgue, the water varies
from 13° to 14°!
• Fishing and fly-fishing in the clear waters of the Sorgue, which is classified
as a category 1 fishery
In high season:
• Activities programme: hikes/bike rides, tree-climbing adventure game, canoeing, guided tours
• Evenings: the Les Bambous snack bar is open every evening.
Different activities once a week, circus for children.