130 EUR/night* starting at
In a typically Provençal garden with its cypresses, oaks, pine and olive trees, Mazet Hugo has the atmosphere of a welcoming guest room for 1 or 2 people in L'Isle sur laSorgue.
Built around a centuries-old stone house, cozy and comfortable, designer fitted and conceived for your well-being, Mazet Hugo is the dreamt of setting for nature lovers.
A pool is at your disposal to cool off during the hot days of summer, in the shade of the hundred-year-old pine trees.
The room at the Mazet Hugo in l'Isle sur la Sorgue
The room of the Bed & Breakfast at the gates of the Luberon
Your room is situated at one end of the house, with a separate entrance that guarantees you absolute privacy. The materials present themselves under their most beautiful aspects, all in soothing tones to create a timeless harmony.
The pleasure of taking one's time, listening to music while sipping a fig or lavender drink, Mazet Hugo is the ideal place for regenerating yourself and visiting an exceptional region.
- Baakal and Roos furnishing
- Individual reversible air-conditioning
- Queen-size bed, SIMMONS mattress
- Featherbed for unequaled comfort
- Down or cotton comforter and pillow
- Italian-style shower with bathrobe and hair-dryer
- Private terrace with garden furniture facing the Provençal garden
- CD Player/Radio iPod/iPhone with a selection of music at your disposal
- Room cleaned every day
- Courtesy platter with coffee, tea, herb teas, kettle
Relaxing in the garden
Terrace of the room
Breakfast in the garden
Lounge with fireplace