125 EUR/night* starting at
Come and enjoy the peaceful setting of a small French village tucked away in the midst of the Côtes du Rhône vineyards, just 10 minutes from Uzès, France's first Duchy and midway between the historic towns of Avignon and Nîmes. Five beautifully restored and decorated ensuite bedrooms await your arrival at our luxury Bed and Breakfast with pool near Uzès.
Relax and unwind after a day of discovering the wonderful sights this region has to offer, or simply spend the day soaking up the sun by the (heated) pool. As the sun goes down you might enjoy a leisurely game of pétanque, before joining your hosts for an “apero” in the Degustation.
Mas d'Augustine, a former silk farm built in the latter part of the 18 century, retains many of its original features and has been restored with respect for the original architecture. With its beautiful arched entrance, stone stairs, terracotta ceilings and stone floors, the ancient charm of the house has been beautifully blended with all the comforts that we have come to expect in this day and age.
Leave behind the hustle and bustle of everyday life and step back in time, where past and future blend in perfect harmony, creating a retreat of luxury, culture and history.
The house is not suitable for children.
Room le Puits
Room le Puits
Room le Puits - Bathroom
Mas d'Augustine has five luxury ensuite rooms, all individually decorated with original stone features and large walk in showers. Four of the rooms have air conditioning and one (Le Puits) is naturally cool. To ensure the comfort of our guests, the beds are all king size with memory foam mattresses and beautiful egyptian cotton sheets.
To save on your packing we offer the following items in all our rooms:
- Luxury bath robes
- Hair drier
- The White Company Toiletries
- Bottled or filtered water
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Wine chiller (complimentary bottle of rose)
In addition, our own animals are very jealous and so they will not allow us to accept other pets during your stay!
Room le Puits: 29.4 m²
Room Le Jardin
Room Le Jardin
Room Le Jardin - Shower
Room la Magnanerie
Room la Magnanerie - Shower
Room la Magnanerie - Bathroom
Room l'Atelier - Bathroom
Room l'Atelier - Décoration
Room le Verger
Room le Verger with a view over the garden
The vaulted kitchen
The dining room
The heated pool
Staircase to the rooms
- A leisurely breakfast, served between 9 and 10.30 allows you to start the day at your own pace. Enjoy seasonal fruits, muesli, yogurt, cold meats, cheeses, eggs (boiled or poached) and a selection of freshly baked pastries with homemade confitures. If you're planning a more active day and require a more substantial breakfast, we can also prepare a two egg omelette with a seasonal choice of fillings (€3 surcharge). Weather permitting, breakfast is served in the shady garden courtyard.
- The perfect summer evening, dining by the floodlit pool or in the garden courtyard, with excellent food and a plentiful supply of French wine from our extensive cellar.
Guests can dine by candlelight on up to 3 nights a week (the opportunity being announced at breakfast), enjoying a three course meal lovingly prepared using local produce from the wonderful Uzès market.
For cooler evenings, the beautiful vaulted dining room, once a Magnanerie, provides a cosy ambiance for elegant dining.
The 3 course meal, including wine, is charged at 45€ per head.
Menus can be created for special occasions, provided sufficient notice is provided.
- The Charcuterie Platter and/or The Cheese Platter: 25€ per platter
Seasonal salads: 15€ per salad
Fresh Dessert of the Day: 5€ each
Californian massage - Swedish massage and Korean relaxation - possibility in the privacy of your own room
Virginie Ato an FFMBE authorised practitioner suggest different massages.
This practice has no therapeutic or medical purpose.
- Wellness massage
- Long Wellness massage
- Duo Wellness massage
We strongly recommend that you book your massage in advance.